Adams and Associates offers career opportunities at our 15 locations for qualified, motivated individuals who are dedicated to the success of youth and children.
Adams and Associates’ policy to promote programs designed to ensure equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
Each of our locations has a Human Resources Department to assist you and answer questions regarding employment opportunities.
Adams and Associates offers a comprehensive benefit package to full-time regular employees. Those benefits include:
- 401(k) with a company matching contribution
- Free Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment policies
- Free Long Term Disability policy
- Free Short Term Disability
- Free Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement